METRO VANCOUVER'S MOST CENTRAL LOCATION
Located in North Burnaby, Brentwood is currently developing into the City’s most desirable neighbourhood. In addition to the revitalization of its Town Centre, there are currently numerous commercial and residential developments either under construction or in the plans adding to the neighbourhood’s social and economic diversity.
Burnaby is the most central city of Metro Vancouver and is named consistently as “The Best Managed City” by Maclean’s Magazine.
With 25% of the City’s land dedicated to park and green space, no wonder Burnaby is regarded as one of the greenest city in Metro Vancouver.
The City has a comprehensive, sustainable and long-term approach to community development planning that reinforces and enhances the positive characteristics of its key Town Centres.
The growth of Brentwood is undeniably one of the most exciting transformation happening in Burnaby.
Shopping, dining, entertainment, and the Brentwood SkyTrain station are all conveniently located in close proximity. And, escaping out of town is as near as the neighbouring Trans-Canada Highway which will take you to world-class skiing and hiking destinations of the Northshore and Whistler Mountains.
Burnaby has one of the best school districts in British Columbia. In addition to daycares, Montessori pre-schools, public and private elementary and secondary schools nearby, a new school on site at Concord Brentwood is also proposed to complete the community grand plan. Two other prestigious post-secondary institutions, SFU and BCIT are only few minutes drive away.
Employment centres such as BCIT Discovery Place Business Park is only a few minutes drive away. In total there are around 9 business centres within 3km radius of Concord Brentwood supporting businesses in the telecommunications, technology, film, entertainment, and energy sector to name just a few.
PARKS & RECREATION
25% of land in Burnaby is dedicated to park and green space, making it one of the most greenest city in Metro Vancouver and praised for its natural beauty. Within Burnaby, recreational and park facilities are abundant, such as the Deer Lake Park, Burnaby Lake Park, Bill Copeland Sports Centre, Burnaby Mountain and its renowned golf course which has been rated by Golf Digest as “One of the Best Places to Play” in North America!
- URBAN MARKET AT CONCORD BRENTWOOD
- BRENTWOOD MARKET AT BRENTWOOD TOWN CENTRE
- WHOLE FOODS MARKET
- LONDON DRUGS
- TD BANK
- HOME DEPOT
shops & eateries
- RESTAURANT & CAFE AT CONCORD BRENTWOOD
- BRENTWOOD TOWN CENTRE SHOPPING & DINING BOULEVARD
- FUTURE GILMORE SHOPPING PLAZA
- BROWNS SOCIAL HOUSE
- JOEY RESTAURANTS
- GRAND DYNASTY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
study & work
- NEW SCHOOL AT CONCORD BRENTWOOD
- YUKON CRESCENT CHILDREN’S CARE
- BRENTWOOD PARK ELEMENTARY
- BURNABY NORTH SECONDARY
- BRENTWOOD MONTESSORI PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
- DISCOVERY PLACE BUSINESS PARK
- (PLUS 16 BUSINESS CENTRES CLOSE BY)
- BRENTWOOD SKYTRAIN STATION
- GILMORE SKYTRAIN STATION
- HOLDOM SKYTRAIN STATION
- TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY
parks & play
- PUBLIC PARK AT CONCORD BRENTWOOD
- FUTURE CINEMA AT BRENTWOOD TOWN CENTRE
- BURNABY MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
- BURNABY LAKE PARK
- GRAND VILLA CASINO HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE
- REVS BURNABY BOWLING CENTRE
- STEVE NASH SPORTS CLUB (PLUS 6 MAJOR COMMUNITY CENTRES CLOSE BY)